The Three Musketeers are Coming this Summer

The opinions/views expressed in the following are held by the individual author and do not reflect the opinions/views of the Greyhound Growl Student Newspaper or Lyman High School as a whole.

In November 2020, the creator of the My Hero Academia series announced that a new movie’s coming out in the summer of 2021, shortly after the new season coming soon in spring of 2021. 

The new movie poster shows the three main characters Izuku Midoriya, Katski Bakugo, and Shoto Todoroki, labeling them the ‘three musketeers.’ 

In the fandom that is what they refer to them as. They are always together and work best together. That is until Bakugo starts something. The writer of the anime is very excited about the new movie because the last two have been a hit. 

The movies are typically released made in between the TV show seasons with this one coming out after the fifth season. The fandom is predicting the movie will be titled The Three Musketeers after the released poster.

On the poster, the characters are posed like people they look up to. With the exception being Deku (Midoriya) who is posed like the person he both looks up to and despises. 

The boys are the three most popular heroes in the show and movies. In the last movie, My Heroes Rising, Midoriya and Bakugo come together in the end and work as a whole to defeat the villain. 

The fandom is waiting to see what the duo has in store for them this time. This movie will most likely be like all the other movies that the fandom has seen. A lot of the boys in the new season and we will definitely be in the movie. We might even see them working as a team. 

The fandom is hoping that this movie has a lot of action and a lot of the boys working together as a team. Let’s see how Bakugo handles this. He isn’t much of a team player.